The Organizer of the Conference “Transdisciplinary Engineering TE20202” is The Institute of Machine Design Fundamentals, Faculty of Automotive and Construction Machinery Engineering, Warsaw University of Technology.
- An Applicant may register their willingness to participate in the event in their own name, or on behalf on a different Participant.
- Upon providing the personal data of a different Participant, the Applicant assures of having obtained the Participant’s consent to entrust their personal data to the Organizer.
- The Applicant is obliged to provide all the required data, in accordance with what is requested in the boxes in the contact form. Furthermore, they are obliged to provide the correct data.
- Registration is tantamount to acceptance of the present Regulations.
- All the registered Participants will have an access to online presentations of the keynote speakers’ talks, as well as offline recordings.
- Accepted papers of authors who have registered and have submitted a recorded presentation, will be included in the conference proceedings published by IOS Press.
- Registered authors, who wish to obtain an extended version of their conference paper considered for publication in a special issue of one of the associated journals, can still do so after publication of the proceedings.
A short recording of the presentation prepared by the registered authors, and sent to the conference repository will be available offline for the delegates. All the participants will be able to post questions and answers via a dedicated chat room.
- The conference registration fee has been fixed to € 130 per paper (except Polish participants). The fee essentially covers the cost of publication and cost of any additional IT support.
- Payment methods are as follows:
Direct bank transfer
PayU – online payment method
- Registration submissions for the Conference, online and offline access to the conference proceedings, online and offline presentations are neither processed nor confirmed until the full payment has been received. All submissions not paid in full shall be placed on a waitlist and priority shall be given to paid registrants in a payment first-come, first-serve basis.
- Any pending registration that is not paid in full before the published deadline (15th June 2020) shall be subject to the cancelation procedure.
- All sales are final and no refunds shall be given, subject to § 4 on resignation.
- WUT is not responsible for any other expenses or fees incurred. For more information regarding administrative policies, please contact WUT at https://te2020-warsaw.pw.edu.pl/?page_id=10
- A Participant may resign from the participation in the Conference no later than 5 days before the event, by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Resigning from the participation in the Conference results in a 50% refund of the event fee.
- An Applicant has the right to name a different conference Participant in the place of the Participant, who is not able to participate in the training. Such a change is not subject to additional fees.
- The Organizer reserves the right to cancel the Conference due to reasons beyond their control with a time limit within 5 working days from the event.
- In the case of cancellation of the event by the Organizer, an Applicant shall receive a full refund of the event fee incurred by the Applicant for the Organizer, without reimbursing any other expenses incurred by the Applicant or Participants, including transport and accommodation.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIATION
- The venue, the hour, the duration, and the agenda of the event are presented on the website of the event.
- In the case of lack of some of the information upon submission, the Organizer shall send all the additional information two working days before the event starts, at the latest.
- The present Regulations is available on the Organizer’s website.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change the Regulations at any time.
- In the case of Regulations changes influencing participation conditions, provisions of the Regulations on the day of application are binding.
- The conference material has been prepared only for the conference participants.
- Warsaw University of Technology (WUT) reserves the right to alter or delete items from the program of the conference TE2020 of unforeseen circumstances.
- All materials used in the participants’ preparations are original materials created by the speakers, or otherwise are materials which the speakers have all rights and authority to use and/or reproduce in connection with such presentation. Subject to the rights granted in the speaker agreement, all applicable copyrights, trade secrets, and other intellectual property rights in the materials are and remain with the speakers.